Showing 20092 results

Archival description
Tredegar Estate Records,
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

14 Temple Street, Pillgwenlli

Lease (14 July 1848) for 57 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to John Phillips of Pillgwenlli, labourer, of a parcel of land (345 sq. yards) on the north side of Temple Street (further described), and subsequent deeds and documents, 1887-1895.

Results 1 to 20 of 20092