- Messrs Frere & Cholmeley Deeds/ 41.
- 1760, Jan. 25.
1. Edward Crew of Isglan, parish of Whitford, co. Flint, clerk, and Elizabeth, his wife;. 2. David Crew, of Wrexham, co. Denbigh, apothecary;. 3. John Norman, of Axton, co. Flint. Lease And Release to make a tenant to the praecipe for the sufferin...
1. Jane Williams, Elizabeth Williams, and Margaret Williams, of the parish of St. Mary le Bone, co. Middlesex, children of Edward Williams, late of Peniarth, co. Merioneth, and Jane Lady Bulkeley, his wife, widow of the Right Hon. Richard Lord Bul...
1. William Vickers, the younger, of Llanfawr, co. Anglesey;. 2. Philip Taylor, of Holyhead, mariner. Lease of a messuage in Cold harbour, parish of Holyhead.
1. Peter Holford, of Lincoln's Inn Fields, parish of St. Andrew, Holborn;. 2. John Symmons, of Lanstinan, and Anne his wife;. 3. Maurice Morgan, of the Mint in the Tower of London, esquire;. 4. John Wogan, of Wiston, co. Pembroke, esquire. Le...
Exe,plification of a recovery suffered between John Wogan, plaintiff, and Maurice Morgan, tenant, who vouched to warranty John Symmons and Ann, his wife, of two messuages in the parishes of Letterston and Castlebith, co. Pembroke.
1. William Vickers, the younger, of Holyhead;. 2. David Jones, of the same, ship carpenter. Lease for a year of a messuage called Tynewydd and a plot of land in Holyhead, aforesaid.
1. John Speed, the elder, of Holt, co. Denbigh, and John Speed, the younger;. 2. Job Watson of Aldford, co. Chester. Further Mortgage of the property specified in No. 201.
1. John Symmons, of Lanstinan;. 2. Peter Holford, of Lincolns Inn Fields. Further Charge of £3000 upon certain properties previously mortgaged.
1. Aaron Bethell, of Holt, and John Derbishire of Chester;. 2. John Palin, of the same, schoolmaster. Mortgage of a messuage and lands in Holt aforesaid.
1. David Edwardes, of Carmarthen, son and heir of Thomas Edwardes, late of London, deceased, who was brother and heir at law of David Edwards of Rhyd Gorse, deceased;. 2. William Bonnell of Mwche, parish of Llanstephan, and Hannah, his wife;. 3. J...
1. Martha Symmons, of Haverfordwest, spinster;. 2. John Symmons, of Slebech, co. Pembroke. Surrender of a messuage in the parish of Killymaenllwyd, co. Carmarthen.
1. Jonathan Treen, of Holt, co. Denbigh;. 2. Thomas Brerton, of Farndon, co. Chester. Agreement for the sale of 3 meadows in Holt, aforesaid.
1. Holland Griffith, of Carreglwyd, co. Anglesey;. 2. William Vickers the younger, of Holyhead. Lease And Release of messuages in the parish of Llanvithly and a quillet of land in Holyhead aforesaid.
1. Richard Jones, of Tre'r Drew, parish of Llanidan, co. Anglesey, mariner;. 2. William Vickers, junior, of Holyhead. Mortgage of Tre'r Drew ucha in the parish of Llanidan, aforesaid.
Final Concord in a fine levied between David John Edwardes, plaintiff, and the Right. Hon. George, Lord Kinnaird, and Elizabeth Lady Kinnaird, deforceants, when the deforceants acknowledged 20 m4essuages in the parish of St. Peter, Carmarthen to b...