NLW MS 11875A.
Montgomeryshire genealogical extracts, &c.,
- [1900x1937] / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Extracts of burials from the parish registers of Llanwrin, 1737-1778, and Chirbury, 1636-1706; abstracts of a few probate records from Trefeglwys, Pennal, Dolgelley, Carno, Llandinam, Llanidloes, and Llanegryn, 1667-1788; and genealogical extracts from printed sources.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Richard Bennett 59.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11875A.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Llanwrin
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Chirbury
- Burial records -- Wales -- Llanwrin
- Burial records -- Wales -- Chirbury
- Probate records -- Wales -- Trefeglwys
- Probate records -- Wales -- Pennal
- Probate records -- Wales -- Dolgellau
- Probate records -- Wales -- Carno
- Probate records -- Wales -- Llandinam
- Probate records -- Wales -- Llanidloes
- Probate records -- Wales -- Llanegryn
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales