Print preview Close

Showing 20 results

Archival description
Tredegar Estate Records, Leases -- Wales -- Pillgwenlli.
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

13-16 Courtabella Terrace, Pillgwenlli

Lease (6 Jan. 1840) for 65 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to David Price of Newport, haulier ('hallier'), of a parcel of land (718 sq. yards) in p. St Woolloos on the south-west side of the Monmouthshire Canal Company’s tramroad fro...

14 Temple Street, Pillgwenlli

Lease (14 July 1848) for 57 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to John Phillips of Pillgwenlli, labourer, of a parcel of land (345 sq. yards) on the north side of Temple Street (further described), and subsequent deeds and documents, 1887-1895.

19-22 Castle Street, Pillgwenlli

Lease (22 Sept. 1841) for 59 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to James Parett of Newport, block maker, of a parcel of land (680 sq. yards) on the east side of Castle Street, Pillgwenlli (further described), and subsequent deeds and documents, 1...

41 Castle Street, Pillgwenlli

Lease (5 Sept. 1840) for 58 years by John Pickard of Pillgwenlli, p. St Woolloos, builder, to Charles Johns of Pillgwenlli, painter, of a parcel of land (206 sq. yards) on the west side of Castle Street, Pillgwenlli (further described), a small po...

Kings Parade, Pillgwenlli

Lease for 59 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Joseph Jakeways of Newport, mason, of a parcel of land (290 sq. yards) on the west side of Kings Parade (further described).

Pillgwenlli

Leases, counterpart leases, underleases, transfers and assignments relating to premises and mortgages on premises in Pillgwenlli.

Pillgwenlli

Leases, counterpart leases, assignments, mortgages, further charges, surrenders and other deeds relating to premises in Pillgwenlli. The deeds include the appointment of new trustees [of a chapel?], 17 July 1850), and a copy probate of the will (d...

Potter Street, Pillgwenlli

Lease (29 Sept. 1841) for 59 years by the Tredegar Wharf Company to Edward Turberville of Pont Ebbw, p. St Woolloos, yeoman, of a parcel of land (462 sq. yards) on the south side of Potter Street, Pillgwenlli (further described), and subsequent de...