- 1884-1888 / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters addressed to Evan Owen, with draft letters by him, concerning children's services in connection with the annual meetings of the Welsh Baptist Association. Correspondents include Gethin Davies, Llangollen, 1884-1888; Richard Davies ('Syntax'), Llangefni; T. Witton Davies, Haverfordwest, 1886; Benjamin Evans, Aberdare, 1886-1887; H. Cernyw Williams, Corwen, 1886; and Peter Williams ('Pedr Hir'), 1885.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 222.
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly Evan Owen MS 53.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10495B.
Virtua system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- Welsh Baptist Association -- Congresses (Subject)
- Owen, Evan, Liverpool d. ?1925 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Davies, Gethin, 1846-1896. (Subject)
- Davies, Richard, 1818-1896 (Subject)
- Davies, T. Witton (Thomas Witton), 1851-1923 (Subject)
- Evans, Benjamin, 1816-1886 (Subject)
- Williams, H. Cernyw (Hywel Cernyw), 1843-1937 (Subject)
- Pedr Hir, 1847-1922 (Subject)