NLW MS 23629E.
- [c. 1859]-1948. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
67 ff. Guarded and filed at NLW.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Miscellaneous poems, [c. 1859]-[1940s], including a hymn attributed to Siarl Marc, written in a mid-nineteenth century hand; two carols [watermark 1859], one of which is by Thomas Hughes, Llanllyfni, Caernarvonshire; an anonymous ballad, entitled 'Explosion gwaith powdwr Penrhyndeudraeth'; a cywydd entitled 'Chwefror', [c. 1917], by J. R. Morris, Liverpool, together with an awdl, probably by the same author, entitled 'Y Nos'; and a Welsh translation, [?1940s], by T. Ifor Rees of Edward Fitzgerald's The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyámm, with a covering letter, 1948, from Rees in Bolivia.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23629E.
Virtua system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- Cooke's Explosives Ltd (Penrhyndeudraeth, Wales) -- Explosion -- Songs and music. (Subject)
- Fitzgerald, Edward, 1809-1883 Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyámm -- Translations into Welsh. (Subject)
- Marc, Siarl, 1720-1795 (Subject)
- Hughes, Thomas, of Llanllyfni. (Subject)
- Morris, J. R., of Liverpool. (Subject)
- Rees, T. Ifor (Thomas Ifor), 1890-1977. (Subject)
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales