NLW MS 9410B.
- 1889-1929. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters addressed to Edward Edwards and others by T. K. Brighouse, W. Cadwaladr Davies, 1892; Timothy Davies, 1890; Owen M. Edwards, 1892; J. C. Evans, Bala, 1892; Samuel Evans, 1889; H. S. Foxwell, 1892; J. Mortimer Green, 1892; Maurice Griffiths, 1920; Hubert Hall; Roger Hughes, 1892; Cecil Jane, 1920; J. Morris Jones; T. D. Jones, 1929; R. Kenrick; John Edward Lloyd, 1901; J. S. Mackenzie, 1892; H. R. Reichel, 1892; H. Sidgwick, 1892; Geo. H. Peacock, 1921; C. P. Tremain, 1923; James Ward, 1902; and Hugh Williams.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Edward Edwards 19.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9410B.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Edwards, Edward, 1865-1933 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Davies, William Cadwaladr, 1849-1905 (Subject)
- Edwards, Owen M. (Owen Morgan), 1858-1920 (Subject)
- Evans, Samuel, 1859-1935 (Subject)
- Foxwell, Herbert Somerton, 1849-1936. (Subject)
- Hall, Hubert, 1857-1944 (Subject)
- Morris-Jones, John, 1864-1929 (Subject)
- Lloyd, John Edward, Sir, 1861-1947 (Subject)
- Mackenzie, John Stuart, 1860-1935 (Subject)
- Reichel, H. R. (Henry Rudolf), Sir, 1856-1931 (Subject)
- Sidgwick, Henry, 1838-1900. (Subject)
- Ward, James, 1843-1925 (Subject)
- Williams, Hugh, 1843-1911 (Subject)
- Brighouse, T. K. (Subject)
- Davies, Timothy (Subject)
- Evans, J. C., Bala (Subject)
- Green, J. Mortimer (Subject)
- Griffiths, Maurice (Subject)
- Hughes, Roger, Bala (Subject)
- Jane, Cecil, 1879-1932. (Subject)
- Jones, T. D. (Subject)
- Kenrick, R. (Subject)
- Peacock, George H. (Subject)
- Tremain, C. P. (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales