- [1886x1910] / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Notes on Monmouthshire and other antiquities; letters to John Davies, Pandy, from W. Howells, Trevecca, 1886 (Trevecca College examinations), H. C. Moore, Hereford, 1891 (W[oolhope] C[lub] luncheon), D. Davies, Babel, Llandovery ['Davies y Tutor'], 1905 (the recipient's schooling by the writer), and J. D. Jones, Gellifor, Ruthin, 1910 (comments on Richard Bennett: Blynyddoedd Cyntaf Methodistiaeth); notes on English literature taken by Gladys Davies [daughter of John Davies, Pandy] at University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, Cardiff, 1905; etc.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The descriptions are also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Pandy 58.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11413B.
Virtua system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- Trevecca College -- Examinations (Subject)
- Woolhope Club (Hereford, England) (Subject)
- University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire (Subject)
- Davies, John, 1843-1917 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Bennett, Richard, 1860-1937 (Subject)
- Howells, W. (William), 1818-1888 (Subject)
- Moore, H. C. (Subject)
- Davies, D., Llandovery (Subject)
- Jones, J. D., 1868-1929 (Subject)
- Davies, Gladys, Pandy (Subject)