- [1701x1719]. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A pedigree of the family of Lloyd of Blaen-y-ddol and of Llwyn-y-maen, parish of Oswestry, found in the pedigree book of Plas-y-ward in the custody of Mr Simon Lloyd of Plas-yn-dre at Bala; a declaration (unsigned) from Salop Gaol, 24 August, 1716, disclaiming an accusation of over-charging made by one Bevan, the undertaker's boy, in connection with the burial at Canterbury of young [Edward] Vaughan of Llangedwyn, who died at Paris on 12 January, 1699/1700; and articles of agreement, 10 November, 1719, between Watkin Williams Wynn of Wynnstay, esq., and Robert Wynne of Ruthin, statuary, for the erection, for a sum of £450, of three marble monuments in the chancel of Ruabon church in memory of Henry Wynne, esq., of Sir John Wynn, kt and bart, and of the Lady Jane Wynn.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
English, Welsh, Latin.
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 248.
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10800E.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Plas-y-ward Estate (Wales) (Subject)
- St Mary's Church (Ruabon, Wales) (Subject)
- Salop Gaol (Subject)
- Lloyd, Simon, Plas-yn-dre, d. 1711 (Subject)
- Vaughan, Edward, Llangedwyn, . 1699/1700 -- Death and burial (Subject)
- Wynn, Henry, Gwydir -- Statues (Subject)
- Wynn, John, Sir, 5th baronet, Gwydir, 1628-1719 -- Statues (Subject)
- Wynn, Jane, née Evans, Lady, Gwydir -- Statues (Subject)
- Wynne, Robert, sculptor, Ruthin (Subject)
- Lloyd family, Blaen-y-ddol and Llwyn-y-maen, parish of Oswestry (Subject)
- Williams-Wynn, Watkin, 1692-1749 (Subject)