NLW MS 12261C.
- [1901x1938] / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Proof sheets of projected editions by E. Stanton Roberts of 'cywyddau' by Tudur Penllyn, Ifan ab Gruffydd Leiaf, Hywel Rheinallt, Gutto'r Glyn, Gruffydd Hiraethog, Hum ap Dafydd, Dafydd Llwyd ap Llywelyn, Robin Ddu, Dafydd Nanmor?, Rhys Cain, Lewis ap Edward, Howel ap Dafydd ap Ieuan ap Rhys, Lewys Glyn Cothi, Llawdden, and Robt. Lewis.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as E. Stanton Roberts 24.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12261C.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- E. Stanton Roberts. (Creator)
- Tudur Penllyn, ca. 1420-1485 (Subject)
- Ieuan ap Gruffudd Leiaf, fl. latter half 15 cent. (Subject)
- Hywel ap Rheinallt, fl. 1461-1507 (Subject)
- Guto'r Glyn, fl. 1430-1468 (Subject)
- Gruffudd Hiraethog, -1564 (Subject)
- Huw ap Dafydd ap Llywelyn ap Madog, fl. ca. 1526-1580 (Subject)
- Dafydd Llwyd, of Mathafarn, approximately 1420-1500 (Subject)
- Robin Ddu, fl. 1450 (Subject)
- Dafydd Nanmor, active 1450-1490 (Subject)
- Rhys Cain, -1614 (Subject)
- Lewis ab Edward, fl. 1541-1567 (Subject)
- Hywel ap Dafydd ab Ieuan ap Rhys, fl. 1450-1480 (Subject)
- Lewis Glyn Cothi, active 1440-1490 (Subject)
- Llawdden, active 1450 (Subject)
- Lewis, Robert, fl. early 18 cent. (Subject)
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales