NLW MS 13917D.
T. Glwysfryn Hughes: Llyfr torion
- 1858-1941 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
xiii, 53 ff. (paginated 1-98, with insertions) ; 295 x 225 mm.
Cloth over boards.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Donated by; Mrs Eluned Thomas,; Liverpool,; 1941.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A scrapbook of press cuttings, 1859-1904, mostly of illustrations and Welsh poetry, compiled by T. Glwysfryn Hughes, Liverpool, including some of his own poems, together with related correspondence, 1858-1941.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Preferred citation: NLW MS 13917D
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Place access points
Name access points
- Hughes, T. Glwysfryn (Creator)
- Hughes, T. Glwysfryn NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Hughes, T. Glwysfryn (Late 19 cent.), NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover -- Photographs. (Subject)
- Llyfrbryf, 1836-1904 Englyn (1899), NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover -- Poetry (Subject)
- Davies, J. Glyn (John Glyn), 1870-1953 Englyn (1899), NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover (Subject)
- Thomas, John, 1838-1905 Poetry (1858), NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover (Subject)
- Hughes, T. Glwysfryn. Scrapbook (1859-1904), NLW MS 13917D Correspondence (1858-1941), NLW MS 13917D, inside front cover Poetry (x), NLW MS 13917D, passim (Subject)