NLW MS 7562D
Transcripts and extracts
- [1900 x 1933] (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
One of forty-one volumes containing transcripts of, and extracts from, parish registers and bishops' transcripts of parish registers principally from Monmouthshire, in the autograph of Bradney, with several insets in the autographs of John Hobson Matthews (Monmouth), Francis Green (St Davids), John Davies (Aberystwyth) and others. This volume contains transcripts and extracts from the parish registers of Llangattock-iuxta-Usk, 1614-1805; Abergavenny, 1652-1744; Wolvesnewton, 1680-1797; Llandogo, 1695-1810; Raglan, 1712-1809; Llanfair Kilgeddin, 1733-1812; and Dingestow, 1755-1811.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Formerly known as Bradney 2.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 7562D
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Subject access points
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Monmouthshire.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Llangattock-iuxta-Usk.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Abergavenny.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Wolvesnewton.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Llandogo.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Raglan.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Llanfair Kilgeddin.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Dingestow.