NLW MS 11851A.
Transcripts from Montgomeryshire parish registers, &c.,
- [1900x1937]/ (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Extracts from memorial inscriptions in the churchyards of Llanllugan, 1817- 1910, Trefeglwys, 1833-1847, Llanwyddelan, 1783-1887, and Manafon, 1865-1908; transcripts of miscellaneous entries of baptisms, marriages, and burials from the parish registers of Tregynon, 1689-1800, Manafon, 1689-1784, and Carno, 1755-1836; abstracts of title deeds of the families of David of Garthbwt [Llanwnnog], 1679-1816, and Bennett of Glanyrafon, Trefeglwys, 1546?-1795; genealogical entries extracted from family Bibles, etc.; extracts from a diary ('Hen Lyfr y Parch. R. H. Jones') recording preaching tours of Merionethshire, Denbighshire, Flintshire, and Montgomeryshire, 1819-1822; and genealogical notes and extracts from printed and manuscript sources.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 197
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Richard Bennett 35.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 11851A.
Virtua system control number
Place access points
Genre access points
- Inscriptions -- Wales -- Llanllugan.
- Inscriptions -- Wales -- Trefeglwys.
- Inscriptions -- Wales -- Llanwyddelan.
- Inscriptions -- Wales -- Manafon.
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Tregynon
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Manafon
- Church records and registers -- Wales -- Carno
- Baptismal records -- Wales -- Tregynon
- Baptismal records -- Wales -- Manafon
- Baptismal records -- Wales -- Carno
- Marriage records -- Wales -- Tregynon
- Marriage records -- Wales -- Manafon
- Marriage records -- Wales -- Carno
- Burial records -- Wales -- Tregynon
- Burial records -- Wales -- Manafon
- Burial records -- Wales -- Carno
Description control area
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales