- [19 cent.]. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Transcripts of 'cywyddau' by Sion Cent, Dafydd Gorlech, Robin Ddu, Dafydd Llwyd ap Llywelyn, Lewis Powys, Gwilym Telyn, Maredudd ap Rhys, Owain Twna, [Sir] Gruffudd Fychan, Syr Huw Pennant, Edwart Owain and Ieuan Brydydd Hir (Ieuan Fardd).
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Access to the original manuscript by authorised permission only. Readers are directed to use surrogate copies.
Conditions governing reproduction
Usual copyright laws apply.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Available on microfilm at the Library.
Related units of description
Formerly U.C.W. MS 19.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 659A [RESTRICTED ACCESS].
Virtua system control number
GEAC system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Siôn Cent, approximately 1367-approximately 1430 (Subject)
- Gorlech, Dafydd, 1410?-1490? (Subject)
- Robin Ddu, fl. 1450 (Subject)
- Dafydd Llwyd, of Mathafarn, approximately 1420-1500 (Subject)
- Lewis Powys, fl. ca. 1530 (Subject)
- Gwilym Telyn (Subject)
- Maredudd ap Rhys, fl. 1440-1483 (Subject)
- Owain Twna (Subject)
- Gruffudd Fychan, Sir, d. 1447 (Subject)
- Huw Pennant, Syr, fl. 1465-1514 (Subject)
- Edwart Owain (Subject)
- Evans, Evan, 1731-1788 (Subject)