- 1860-1908 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
93 ff. ; 260 x 235 mm. and less.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Letters addressed to Annie Ceiriog Hughes and Delia Ceiriog Evans, 1871-1908, and to Nicholas Bennett; a short sketch of Ceiriog's life by his widow; and letters to Creuddynfab from Edward Roberts, Rhyl, 1860, to Edward Hamer from William Lloyd, Ruthin, 1868, and to G. H. Whalley from Hugh Owen, Poor Law Board, 1866.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), p. 198.
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Formerly Ceiriog MS 28.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10192C.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Poor Law Board. (Subject)
- Hughes, Annie Catherine, 1839?-1931 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Evans, Delia Ceiriog, 1862-1951 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Bennett, Nicholas, 1823-1899 -- Correspondence (Subject)
- Hughes, John Ceiriog, 1832-1887 (Subject)
- Hughes, Annie Catherine, 1839?-1931 (Subject)
- Evans, Delia Ceiriog, 1862-1951 (Subject)
- Bennett, Nicholas, 1823-1899 (Subject)
- Williams, William, 1814-1869 (Subject)
- Iorwerth Glan Aled, 1819-1867 (Subject)
- Hamer, Edward (Subject)
- Lloyd, William, Rhuthin, fl. 1868 (Subject)
- Whalley, G. H. (George Hammond), 1813-1878. (Subject)
- Owen, Hugh, 1804-1881. (Subject)