- 1935 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
NLW MS 23301C: ii, 127 ff. (with interleaves, ff. 1-3 verso and 118-27 verso blank) ; 250 x 195 mm.
NLW MS 23302C: ii, 94 ff. (with interleaves, ff. 1-3 verso and 85-94 verso blank) ; 250 x 195 mm.
NLW MS 23303B: iii, 110 ff. (ff. 25-35 and 104 verso to the end blank) ; 205 x 150 mm.
NLW MS 23301C: Full leather with gilt floral designs on spine.
NLW MS 23302C: Full leather with gilt floral designs and 'Vol. II' on brown leather insert on spine.
NLW MS 23303B: Cloth over boards with 'Wynnstay Cycle. Theatre &c.' in gilt on red leather insert on spine.
Name of creator
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Lloyd, Nest, fl. 1935 (Creator)
- Mainwaring, Susan (Creator)
- Cycle of the White Rose. Wrexham branch -- Records and correspondence (Subject)
- Cycle of the White Rose. Overton branch -- Records and correspondence (Subject)
- Wynnstay Theatre. (Subject)
- Cycle of the White Rose -- History (Subject)
- Williams Wynn family, of Wynnstay (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion