- 26 July 1969 / (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
NLW; Internal transfer; May 2008; 004509601.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A note, 26 July 1969, from Mary Lago to Michael Holroyd (ff. 111-112) enclosing typescript extracts, [July 1969], of a letter from Mrs George Prothero [i.e. Mary Frances Prothero] to Alice Rothenstein, Rye, 11 September [1907x1909] (f. 111).
Prothero's letter contains gossip and news concerning Roger and Helen Fry, Augustus John, Dorelia McNeill, Henry and Euphemia Lamb and Charles Conder.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23925E, ff. 111-112.
Virtua system control number
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Fry, Roger Eliot, 1866-1934. (Subject)
- Fry, Helen, 1864-1937. (Subject)
- John, Augustus, 1878-1961 (Subject)
- McNeill, Dorelia, 1881-1969. (Subject)
- Lamb, Henry, 1883-1960. (Subject)
- Lamb, Euphemia, 1886-1957. (Subject)
- Conder, Charles Edward, 1868-1909. (Subject)
- Holroyd, Michael (Subject)
- Prothero, Mary Frances, 1854-1934. (Subject)
- Rothenstein, Alice, Lady, 1869-1957. (Subject)